Facebook Live August 28, 2020, 2020
When October comes around, signs of Halloween are everywhere. For a spooky good time, I wanted to share with you today a Have A Hoot Spooktacular Halloween Card for inspiration for your Halloween cards? This fun Halloween card is perfect for your Halloween Parties, Birthday Parties etc.
The bundle used to make this cute and spooky card is from Have a Hoot. This particular stamp set has a variety of different images that you can use. For instance, create Halloween, Christmas, Valentine’s Day, ALL occasion cards. Super fun!
For an elegant touch, the Snow Globe Scene Dies brings attention to detail especially if you like sparkly. This Have A Hoot Spooktacular Halloween Card will surely make their Halloween a real treat.
Measurements and Directions used in this Have A Hoot Spooktacular Halloween Card:
• Basic Black, 8-1/2″ X 5-1/2″, score at 4-1/4″.
• Magic in the Night DSP, 5-1/4″ x 4″.
• Gorgeous Grape, 3-1/4″ X 4-3/4″. Emboss with the Cobwebs 3D Embossing Folder.
• Whisper White Scrap 2-3/4 “x 2-1/2″ to stamp Owl image and die cut Globe. Stamp sentiment on 2-3/4″ x 3/4” scrap & punch out with Banner Pick A Punch.
• Black Glitter Paper scrap to die cut cobweb, globe base & to punch out sentiment banner roughly 1-3/4″ X 7-1/4″ and 1″ X 3″.
• Silver Foil Sheet to die cut globe base top layer, 2-1/2″ X 1-1/2″.
• Metallic Mesh Ribbon, Glittered Organdy Ribbon to wrap around front base.
• Iridescent Pearls to add to the Sentiment Banner.
Inside of the Card
• Whisper White, 5-1/4″ x 4″, stamp the corner sentiment. cobweb & spider with Memento Black Ink. Ad Iridescent Pearl to spider.
To ad more spooky personality, I used the Festive Corners for the Inside of the card. Spiders do not bother me as much if they are only for decoration.
You’ll find a shopping list below – you can click on any of the products to see the details and go right to my Stampin’ Up! store:
Use Host Code below to Get Extra “Perks” from me
Use the host code below to place your online order. Orders under $150, will get extra perks from me! Any order over $150 DO NOT use host code as you will receive host code benefits from Stampin’ Up! Just copy/paste the code TPPTMZ4Z at checkout.
I hope you enjoyed today’s bootiful project. Thank you for subscribing to my blog and choosing me to be your Stampin’ Up Demonstrator. Please be sure to click here Crafts A Latte Loyalty “Perks” Rewards to be rewarded for shopping with me.
Have a Hoot on Halloween,
Terri Brumagim c/o Crafts A Latte
The contents of this blog are the sole property of Terri Brumagim, Independent Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator and is not endorsed by Stampin’ Up!®
Images © Stampin’ Up!
The photos, ideas, tutorials, projects are for your personal use only and may not be reproduced for websites, competitions or publications without the express permission of the author.