Craft cute DIY treat packaging for the kiddos with the Let’s Party All-Inclusive Treat Packaging Kit. The kit features two-sided, printed pillow boxes sized perfectly for small treats, cash, or a gift card. Customize your treats with the adorable kangaroo and alligator die cuts. Choose your favorite celebration-themed sentiments from the stamp set. Each sentiment is sized to match the labels so you can pick and choose which sentiments to use. The stamp set includes bonus stamp set images including a mischievous-looking chameleon, a balloon, some texture pieces, and two sweet birds. Once your kit is complete, keep the stamp set for future creative projects.
Let’s Party All-Inclusive Treat Packaging Kit is #4 of 10 kits that I am showcasing on my Facebook Live for our Monthly Kit Collection Club.
Here are the details for our 1st Zoom on July 11, 2021 at 3:00 pm MST: https://www.facebook.com/events/2930751817163142
- * Let’s Party Photopolymer Stamp Set
- * Acrylic stamp block
- * Misty Moonlight Classic Stampin’™ Spot
- * Designed projects
- * Step-by-step instructions
- * Precut pieces (No prep work! Get right to crafting)
- * Makes 8 double-sided pillow boxes: 4 each of 2 designs
- * Folded pillow box size: 2-7/16″ x 4-1/4″ (6.2 x 10.8 cm)
- * Adhesive to complete projects
- * Granny Apple Green and Magenta Madness enamel dots *
- Printed designer box for storage or crafting on the go: 9-7/8″ x 6-1/2″ x 2-3/4″ (25.1 x 16.5 x 7 cm
Product Coordinating colors:
Let us know in the comments which kit (s) will you choose?
Use Host Code to Get Extra “Perks” from me:
Use this host code below to place your online order if it is under $150, you will also get extra perks from me! If your order is over $150 DO NOT use the code – you will still get perks from me and you will get your own Stampin’ Rewards from Stampin’ Up! Just copy/paste this code: ZNVRQU26 when placing your order.
Place an order with me and earn the tutorial bundle for free with a $50 purchase. Check out my Crafts a Latte Loyalty “Perks” Rewards!
Thanks for stopping by and taking time out of your day to visit my blog! And as always – your comments and orders are always appreciated!