Enchant and inspire with handmade projects all year long using Stampin’ Up!’s Abigail Rose Suite Collection. Build off the warm, vintage neutrals paper with dies and stamps that coordinate perfectly and radiate positivity and joy. Celebrate those your love with versatile sentiments in all sizes. Create simple designs with a solitary blossom, or layer dies and stamps for full bouquets. Tie everything together with a natural, earthy, soft ribbon for breathtaking botanical cards, notes, and more.
- Stamp Sets – Cottage Rose Cling Stamp Set (159040) – (10% off Cottage Rose Bundle (159048); Framed Florets Stamp Set (161815) – (10% off Framed Florets Bundle (162407)
- Card Stock – Basic White (159276); Crumb Cake (120953)
- Stamp Pads – Versamark Pad (102283)
- Misc. – Framed Florets Dies* (160623), Cottage Flowers Dies (159047); Quatrefoil Tile Embossing Folder (158655); Natural Finish 7/8″ Ribbon (159051); Champagne Rhinestone Basic Jewels (151193); Paper Snips (103579); Multipurpose Liquid Glue (110755); Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430);Paper Trimmer (152392); Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine (149653), Take Your Pick Tool (144107)
- Crumb Cake: 5-1/2” x 8-1/2”
- Basic White 4” x 5-1/4”, embossed with Quatrefoil Tile Embossing Folder , scraps for die cutting frames & rose
- Natural Finish 7/8″ Ribbon: about 7″
- Fold the Basic White cardstock in half to form the card base.
- On the Stampin’ Cut and Emboss Machine, emboss the Basic White cardstock 4” x 5-1/4” with the Quatrefoil Tile Embossing Folder .
- Wrap the Natural Finish 7/8″ Ribbon around the Quatrefoil Tile Embossing Folder. Attach to Crumb Cake base.
- On the Stampin’ Cut and Emboss Machine, die cut an oval from the Basic White cardstock. Note: You will get two pieces when you die cut the frame and the oval.
- Stamp the greeting on the Basic White Oval cardstock and stamp the large rose with Versamark Ink. To emboss, use the Gold embossing powder & Heat Tool.
- On the Stampin’ Cut and Emboss Machine, die cut the large rose with Cottage Flowers Dies
- Attach the oval frame and the stamped oval to the front of the card with dimensionals.
- Attach Rose image to the left side of the oval using dimensionals.
DISCLOSURE- The contents of this blog are the sole property of Terri Brumagim, Independent Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator and is not endorsed by Stampin’ Up!®
Images © Stampin’ Up!
The photos, ideas, tutorials, projects are for your personal use only and may not be reproduced for websites, competitions or publications without the express permission of the author.